Fees and Enrollment Procedure
The Diploma Program consists of 21 Lessons, 21 assignments, supplemental material, and a free CAD course for those that choose to use the recommended CAD software. Study material is presented as printable PDF manuals via internet download.
Pay while your study. $150 down and $150 a month.
The full fee for the Diploma program is nz$1500. Fees are billed in New Zealand dollars. There are two payment options.
Deposit Option: Pay $150 deposit and the balance at $150 a month, for 9 months.
Full Fee with Discount Option: Pay a one-time payment of $1400. You save $100.
- The study material is normally available by download within 24 hours of enrollment.
- Fees do NOT include the cost of any CAD software, equipment and materials.
- Payment is made by Visa or Master Card.
- Request the Information Pack & Sample lessons and read the information thoroughly.
- If you would like more information then contact Anna, who is very friendly and helpful.
- Read our Terms and Conditions.
- Enroll using the secure Online Enrollment Form.
- We will confirm receipt of your payment and enrollment by email. This will be done before the close of the next business day.
- As soon as your enrollment has been confirmed we will send you a confirmation email containing the links for the course material download.